Looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area
JDeChirico
Posted 7/23/2004 12:55 PM (#4206)
Subject: Looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area

New User

I am looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area, so if your out there please let me know.

Thanks

JD
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 1/28/2005 12:22 AM (#6046 - in reply to #4206)
Subject: RE: Looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area

I live in Arlington, however I am new to riding. I would like someone to help show me the ropes.
JDeChirico
Posted 1/28/2005 5:59 AM (#6048 - in reply to #4206)

New User

SammyJ....

I am a novice myself so I would not be very much help, but perhaps we could share our experiences.

JD
flyboy52f
Posted 2/26/2005 3:35 AM (#6537 - in reply to #4206)

New User

I just bought a bmw 100/7 with sputnik chair. I am in the same boat as you guys. 10 minutes of sidehack riding. 40 years of solo riding. email me with your phone numbers.. flyboy@guinnsmith.com. I live in grapevine
JDeChirico
Posted 2/26/2005 6:22 AM (#6538 - in reply to #6537)

New User

Flyboy42f...

Great to hear you have taken the plunge. My rig is down for service at the moment so my riding is non-existent. I was exchanging emails with another rider in the Arlington area back before christmas and we were thinking about trying to get a group of riders who live west of Dallas together and then approaching A+ Motorcycle School and trying to get them to hold their sidecar class in the fort worth area, right now they only hold it in mesquite tx and I really don't want to be driving over there if I can avoid it. Especially since I would have to take my rig over there two days in a row.

Let me know how you are making out with your rig, they are a blast to ride but its a heck of a lot different that 2 wheel riding and you do get a lot of second looks from those poor folks riding around in their 4 wheel prisons.

JD

Btw. I live just south of your area, straight down grapevine hwy about 6 miles.
JD

Posted 3/4/2005 9:45 PM (#6588 - in reply to #4206)

Hi Guys!

I wanted to let you know that I live in Krum (West of Denton). I have had a several rigs since 1973. Over the last 50 years if I wasn't on my rig I was on one of my two wheelers. I had an accident in 2002 that laid me up for awhile and then a fight with cancer. I am doing great now and have just recently purchased a new rig. It is coming from Washington and is supposed to be here in another couple of weeks. I would love to chat and ride together. Grapevine is not to far from me. If there is an interest e-mail me at kherandez1@msn.com or call me at 940-482-7266
Sincerely,
Gilbert Coffen