2015 Monumental Rally--anybody coming from the Northwest?
DRONE
Posted 6/11/2015 9:20 PM (#84874)
Subject: 2015 Monumental Rally--anybody coming from the Northwest?

Veteran

I've got motel rooms booked big enough for two guys  (2 beds--no queens) if anybody is looking to save some money on their way to Sturgis.  June 22 at Motel 6 in Clarkston WA.  June 23 at Motel 6 in Helena MT.  June 24 at Motel 6 in Miles City MT.  Must like dogs.  PM me if you want to share a room.  Or just ask for me at the desk.  I like Motel 6 because not only are they cheap, they don't charge extra for dogs, and they are mostly all drive-up-to-you-door motels, not these ridiculous new "inns".  This is me and Kirby--

This is gonna be a 3000-mile round trip for me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
WinginCamera
Posted 6/16/2015 2:37 PM (#84949 - in reply to #84874)
Subject: RE: 2015 Monumental Rally--anybody coming from the Northwest?

Veteran

We are coming from Spanaway (near Tacoma), but are leaving on the 20th. We want to get there a few days early to explore the area a little more. My wife has never been there and the last time I visited Mt Rushmore was in the 70's. Been through the area several times since, but didn't stop. I am like you as far as Motel 6, other small motels or camping. But my wife is now a Best Western sort of gal, no more camping for her. I have to admit it is nice just getting up in the morning and having breakfast in the motel before leaving. When by myself I use to just take off and have breakfast at the first gas stop.

Anyway, see you at the Rally.
Top of the page Bottom of the page