4th Annual Lake Berryessa Sidecar Meet and Greet
Rockhound Rider
Posted 5/23/2007 11:16 PM (#25611)
Subject: 4th Annual Lake Berryessa Sidecar Meet and Greet

Regular

This Event is held at Oak Shores Park, Lake Berryessa, CA. It is a meet & greet of sidecarest and those who have an interest in them. You don't have to actually own or have an interest in sidecars to come and injoy this meet. Two wheelers are welcomed as well. If you ride or even want to drive your car down to see the sidecars in attendance, bring your picknick basket or bring your own food ready to bar b que with the rest of the company.

Central Valley Ural Motorcycles will be in attendance, so if you own a Ural and needs some parts or something else for your URAL, then give them a call, they may be able to bring it with them for you to pick up, or if you have any questions on the URAL brand of motorcycle and sidecar, I'm sure they will be happy to answer any and all your questions.

Last year they had a raffle and Heather Ann and another participant won a very nice cycle helmet, and their were other prizes as well as a subscription to Hack magazine.

Don't think, just mark your calender and come. It's just one day, a Saturday at that. I post this, because of the great welcome I got last year, even though I drove my pick-up to the event. I am sure you will be greeted just as well, should you attend.

Edited by Rockhound Rider 5/25/2007 9:14 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
davis
Posted 5/24/2007 9:24 PM (#25625 - in reply to #25611)
Subject: RE: 4th Annual Lake Berryessa Sidecar Meet and Greet

New User

I believe the meet is located at Oak Shores Park, Lake Berryessa, not the Spanish Flat parking area. They are two different locations.
Rockhound Rider
Posted 5/24/2007 9:48 PM (#25626 - in reply to #25625)

Regular

The information I recieved came from Central Valley Ural Motorcycle's Web site. It is too late to call them this P.M. but I will endevor to make sure the information is correct. That's not to say you aren't correct, they may have moved because of needing a larger space. Last year was pretty crowded and some with trailers had to park else where. I will check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.

Originally written by davis on 5/24/2007 6:24 PM

I believe the meet is located at Oak Shores Park, Lake Berryessa, not the Spanish Flat parking area. They are two different locations.

davis
Posted 5/25/2007 12:15 AM (#25628 - in reply to #25611)

New User

Thanks Rock! We will see you at the meet.

Try these links:

http://www.sidecar.com/megabbs/calendar/event-view.asp?EventID=357&...

http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=vi...

Edited by davis 5/25/2007 12:17 AM
Rockhound Rider
Posted 5/25/2007 9:18 PM (#25633 - in reply to #25611)

Regular

Correction made as to location of 4th Annual Lake Berryessa Sidecar Meet & Greet. It is in deed at Oak Shores Park, Lake Berryessa, CA. NOT! I repeat, NOT! at Spanich Flats parking area, as I was led to believe. This was confirmed by several independent sources and from one of the sponsers of the Event. Sorry for my mistake.

davis
Posted 5/25/2007 11:37 PM (#25634 - in reply to #25611)

New User

Thanks Rock!!! We will see you at the meet!
Rockhound Rider
Posted 5/26/2007 12:50 AM (#25636 - in reply to #25634)

Regular

I'm doing my best to have my rig ready. Like Scotty would say, "I'm giving it all she's got, Captain."