Posted 9/13/2007 12:40 PM (#29493) Subject: THIRD ANNUAL COLORS SPECTACULAR
Location: Williston, Fl
I recived this in an e-mail this morning. i have never made this but it sounds good.
Attached is the information on our Fall Foliage Ride. The destination will be a place we have never taken a group so if you've ridden with us before, this will be a new adventure!
Call me if you have any questions and be sure and check out the website for our lunch stop, www.meadowcreekmountain.com. .
I look forward to hearing from you......Talk to you soon.
I have attached the info below in case you have trouble opening the file.....
JOIN US FOR OUR THIRD ANNUAL
COLORS SPECTACULAR !!
Enjoy the beauty that is
East Tennessee bathed in autumn color.
Friday, October 12th thru Sunday, October 14th, 2007
- Three Days / Two Nights Accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express
- Welcome BBQ dinner on Friday evening from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Deluxe continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Guided Leaf Tour on Saturday (local riders will lead tour and the route will
depend on the best color - kickstands up at 9 a.m.)
- Lunch at Meadow Creek Mountain, a rustic resort located at the foot of the
Cherokee National Forest. www.meadowcreekmountain.com
Visit the llamas, miniature mules and Belgian horses at the Miller Ranch with an old fashioned hayride. Also learn the history of the original Peter's Farm - an 840 acre parcel awarded to Abraham Peters for services rendered in the America Revolutionary War.
- Catered Meal and live band on Saturday evening
- Maps and ride suggestions for self-guided rides on Sunday
$280 plus taxes per couple (double occupancy)
$225 plus taxes for single occupancy
$350 plus taxes for 3 in room (using existing bedding - no rollaways)
$400 plus taxes for 4 in room (using existing bedding - no rollaways)