Do you ride your dog in your sidecar?
Tray
Posted 2/19/2004 5:44 PM (#2378)
Subject: Do you ride your dog in your sidecar?

I have 2 dogs and they love to ride in my truck and on the 4-wheeler. In my effort to convice the wife that a sidecar is the way to go, pictures of dogs riding in the sidecar would help!

So, do you have any or know where I can find some?

Thanks,

Tray
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2/20/2004 1:15 AM (#2381 - in reply to #2378)
Subject: RE: Do you ride your dog in your sidecar?

Go to the Russian Iron website http://www.russianiron.com and look under Iron Galleries, you'll find a few. My dogs will ride as soon as the weather warms up. Make sure to get some Doggles!
Bob Stock
Posted 2/20/2004 8:38 AM (#2383 - in reply to #2378)
Subject: RE: Do you ride your dog in your sidecar?

Absolutely, I have a Lab/mix that during the warm weather thinks that riding in the side car is the greatest thing since food. As she is getting older, jumping up into the truck is getting just about impossible for her but she can just step up into the side-car. ( It an old terraplane, the entire top opens up to the side) I take out the seat and lay a old quilt shipping blanket on the floor for her to lay down on and she is quite happy to take a nap on the longer stretches of road. The rest of the time she set up in the car and keeps her head down behind the wind shield. People seem to just naturally break out into a smile when they see her in the hack.

Last summer I took her to the vet for a checkup and every one emptied out into the parking lot to take photos and check out the "dog and the motorcycle"

Bob Stock

Tray
Posted 2/20/2004 11:22 AM (#2385 - in reply to #2381)
Subject: Newbie looking for info!

Thanks B. Lenin!

I found a few on there.