TWIN TIRES FROM DAUNTLESS MOTOR CORP
JOECAPY
Posted 4/19/2004 10:53 AM (#3157)
Subject: TWIN TIRES FROM DAUNTLESS MOTOR CORP

HAS ANY ONE OUT THERE USED THESE TWIN TIRES FROM DAUNTLESS MOTOR CORP ON THEIR RIGS ? HOW ARE THEY ? IS IT A GOOD RIDE? HANDELING? EXPECTED TREAD LIFE? OR ARE THERE ANY BETTER OPTIONS? HELP! I AM RUNNING OUT OF TREAD FAST. JOE CAPP
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 4/19/2004 2:45 PM (#3164 - in reply to #3157)
Subject: RE: TWIN TIRES FROM DAUNTLESS MOTOR CORP

Joe,

Just installed them front and back on my FLHS before going to Daytona. After riding over 1300 miles I will say these tires are great! The handeling is much smoother, much less steering effort. I talked to a guy in Oregon who has put over 6000 miles on with no visible wear. They are definatly worth it. Finally got out again this past weekend and really noticed the handling difference with all the hills and turns. So far I haven't found anything as good. I searched for about 3 months before getting them and other than a few poly tires theymake the only good radial.

Posted 4/19/2004 2:48 PM (#3165 - in reply to #3157)

Joe,

just looked at the map and your not too far away. If you'd like you can stop by or we can meet to take a look at the tires.

Scott
JOECAPY
Posted 4/27/2004 9:38 PM (#3232 - in reply to #3157)

THANKS FOR THE INPUT SCOTT, I ORDERED THE TIRES THIS WEEK AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THEM. WHEN THEY ARE MOUNTED I WILL TAKE THE RIDE. THANKS, JOE CAPP