sidecar + driver wanted -- los angeles area
jenerous
Posted 7/13/2010 1:08 AM (#52441)
Subject: sidecar + driver wanted -- los angeles area

New User

hi guys,

i am a college student in LA with no experience riding (as a driver or passenger, mind you). i write to you because of a strange item on my boyfriend's bucket list: sometime before he dies, he wants to drive the pacific coast highway while listening to a particular song and sipping wine in a motorcycle sidecar. for his birthday this year, i would love if i can make his dream come true (i know its a weird one), but i have no idea how to go about it!

do you all have any ideas as to where i could rent a sidecar AND a driver in the LA area who would be willing to let us do this? im sure he could use non alcoholic wine if that is an issue, and the song is "postcards from italy" by beirut, if you were curious.

please help!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chili Pepper Garage
Posted 7/29/2010 10:12 PM (#52795 - in reply to #52441)
Subject: RE: sidecar + driver wanted -- los angeles area

I don't know where you could rent one but I have a good rig with a large sidecar. It could actually hold two people.

I don't know about the drinking wine thing though. Might violate open container laws. But you could be steathly about it and no one would know.
hdrghack
Posted 7/30/2010 4:34 AM (#52800 - in reply to #52441)
Subject: RE: sidecar + driver wanted -- los angeles area

Expert

jenerous - 7/13/2010 2:08 AM hi guys, i am a college student in LA with no experience riding (as a driver or passenger, mind you). i write to you because of a strange item on my boyfriend's bucket list: sometime before he dies, he wants to drive the pacific coast highway while listening to a particular song and sipping wine in a motorcycle sidecar. for his birthday this year, i would love if i can make his dream come true (i know its a weird one), but i have no idea how to go about it! do you all have any ideas as to where i could rent a sidecar AND a driver in the LA area who would be willing to let us do this? im sure he could use non alcoholic wine if that is an issue, and the song is "postcards from italy" by beirut, if you were curious. please help!!

Try Doug Bingham his shop is located in Van Nuys  818-780-5542