Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. >Ronald Reagan<

Poll NEW SIDECAR OWNER HELP
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

NEW SIDECAR OWNER HELP
OptionAdded byResults
Add your vote below0 Votes - [0%]
Yes RichardRichardMc41 Votes - [0%]
Yes Dave VPdave1 Votes - [0%]
Yes Kent KreppsKentK1 Votes - [0%]
Yes-Chuckhdrghack1 Votes - [0%]
Yes - LeeSwampFox1 Votes - [0%]
Yes- Don Treas.Tax Man1 Votes - [0%]
Yes David NW1 Votes - [0%]
Add your own option:

Posted 8/6/2004 9:58 PM (#4360)
Subject: NEW SIDECAR OWNER HELP

Im looking for sidecar owners in or close to Thompson Ct. thats right at the Ct.,Mass.,Ri border willing to mentor a beginner I got the sidecar bug as a 10 year old kid when an ancient guy with an equaly ancient (1927?) harley rig gave me a ride in his sidecar at an antique bike show 5/8 of a mile and i,ll never forget it .I know exactly how far because it was the local racetrack.anyway I finaly gave in to childish memories when a car came my way for real cheap .my bike is a 1979 Yamaha XS1100Special side car is unknown at this time trying to identify maker now.does anyone know of a school in reasonable distance? if there,s anyone interested email me direct at hammerman35@juno.com my thinking right now is messing with the 1100and car without some guideance is kinda like playing with dynamite and matches at the same time something is gonna go BOOM!I,m 50 married with grankids your age etc. isnt an issue in fact ladies you may be able to help here even more because I,m trying to get my misses to ride with me more bikes have not been her thing and I,m hoping the car will change that my email is open to her so maby you could share your expierence as a rider with her .sorry if this post is in wrong spot I,m also new to internet and threads and things computer thats why I ask for direct email I had several messages on XS11 website and only found out how to get them when someone emailed and asked why i didn,t answer the thread they left me there.
thank you in advance to anyone who responds .
KEVIN if you see this please email me as I,ve lost your address and I know your here somewhere?
Leon
Top of the page Bottom of the page
hdrghack
Posted 8/7/2004 4:39 PM (#4366 - in reply to #4360)
Subject: RE: NEW SIDECAR OWNER HELP

Expert

Leon,You can try to contact Stacy Goff at 860-623-2547 he lives in East Windsor CT.
hahnda
Posted 8/12/2004 11:58 AM (#4438 - in reply to #4360)

Leon,

Just read your message. I sent you email.

Kevin

Posted 3/26/2005 5:08 PM (#7000 - in reply to #4360)

I'm in newport RI about an hour from you I'm not an expert but I'll be glad to share my experence,Mike.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software