Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: 95% of all Urals built in the last ten years are still on the road....The other 5% made it home
- (Added by: DAVE)

Sidecar Needed in Kansas City Area
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format
Posted 6/17/2013 9:25 AM (#72201)
Subject: Sidecar Needed in Kansas City Area


Posts: 1680
Location: Summer Grove, LA USA

A very important lady in my life has been battling cancer for a couple years. She was a rider in her younger years and contacted me earlier this spring to set up an Ozarks ride where she wanted to rent a trike. She had lost the strength it requires to ride a two wheeler. I had set it all up and we were ready to ride when her health turned for the worse.

I still want to give her a last ride. I think a sidecar is the ticket. If anyone here would want to take her for a short ride, it would mean the world to us. It would most likely be a group ride for about 30 minutes or less depending on how her day is. She is near Lee's Summit Mo.

More info here:
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread


Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software