Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> Complete Rigs Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Nothing too good, or too bad, ever lasts too long.
- (Added by: ditch)

BMW /2 Rig wanted
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> Complete Rigs WantedMessage format

Stammon
Posted 2/7/2014 6:33 PM (#76087)
Subject: BMW /2 Rig wanted

New User

I want a converted /2 rig with a R90 or 100 engine, pulling a ural sidecar. Any for sale out there?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ivan Rider
Posted 3/3/2014 1:59 AM (#76484 - in reply to #76087)
Subject: Re: BMW /2 Rig wanted

Hello Mark,
I saw your above post on the USCA website. I don't have a /2 but I do have a BMW airhead/Ural sidecar rig I'd be willing to part with. It's a 1978 BMW R80/7 that I purchased in 1992 with 40,000 miles on it. In 2000 I installed a Ural sidecar on it. I rode it Coast to Coast and back in 2001. Upon returning from that trip I swapped out the heads and jugs from a R100RT making it a 1000cc's. That combination with the R80 final drive make a good sidecar tug. It now has 86,000 miles. If this is something you can work with I'd be willing to sell it for $5500. It has the factory Luftmaster fairing, removable hard bags and trunk. You could always pull them off and give it the Naked bike look if that's what you're looking for.. The Russell all day seat has been on it for 35 yrs. and could use a recover. I don't need to sell this bike as I've had some good memories on it but I do have 2 other BMW's and 3 Urals and really should "Downsize." If you open my Flicker Link it's the first bike (Blue BMW with the Black Ural sidecar).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanrider/

Ivan Rider
trb57
Posted 3/20/2014 6:14 PM (#76853 - in reply to #76087)
Subject: RE: BMW /2 Rig wanted

I have a very nice mid 1970's Watsonian Monza Sports Sidecar for sale. New paint an in overall great condition. Has all mounts for a 1972 Moto Guzzi.
Located in Waterford, Michigan. Would be happy to send pictures, asking 2495.00 OBO. Can pallet for shipping. I think you could get the mounts very easy from Texas Sidecar.

Thanks for your time,

Thanks,
Tim B.
American Road Shop
248-886-0875
248-640-1399 cell
email: tim@americanroadshop.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software