Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "an empty vessel makes the most noise"
- (Added by: Valkyrie)

Anyone know if Perry's Sidecars and Motorcycles of Ft Worth has a website?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

Huey
Posted 10/23/2004 9:01 PM (#5115)
Subject: Anyone know if Perry's Sidecars and Motorcycles of Ft Worth has a website?

Veteran

I believe they used to and I had previously viewed bikes/hacks for sale on the site. Mainly BMW and RE stuff. However, I have had my computer crash not long ago and lost all bookmarked sites. Anyone know the website addy or if they still have a site?
Thanks,
Huey
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Hack'n
Posted 10/24/2004 4:15 PM (#5117 - in reply to #5115)
Subject: RE: Anyone know if Perry's Sidecars and Motorcycles of Ft Worth has a website?

Expert

Since the Bushongs no longer have the BMW of Fort Worth dealership the only thing I find is their Yellow Page ad.
They are in the same place, just a different name. The phone number is still good, we've bought parts (sidecar) from them recently.

Lonnie

Edited by Hack'n 10/24/2004 4:18 PM
Huey
Posted 10/24/2004 7:52 PM (#5119 - in reply to #5115)
Subject: RE: Anyone know if Perry's Sidecars and Motorcycles of Ft Worth has a website?

Veteran

No, I was there after they did this sale and his wife had the website going at least for a bit. I found the yellow page ad you mentioned and I'll have to break down and call them again to see if I am just dreaming it or if they still have a website. Thought he may respond to provide the website addy/link if it exists, but looks like a no so far. Too busy with them Enfields and BMW's, I suppose.

I was in Ft. Worth this past weekend, but did not recall just how I had gotten to his place the last time I was there. Not enough time to try to backtrack and find it, so thought I'd check out the website and see what he had to offer, but never could locate anything. Maybe I just dreamed he had a website, but sure thought he did.

Any rate, thanks for the info. I checked out some HD's while in Ft. Worth this weekend and was pleasantly surprized that the used bikes there were quite a bit more reasonable than what is sold at the local HD shop around the corner from my home. I really am wanting to go with a Kawasaki Drifter with a sidecar or in a pinch go with a Ural, but the HD's looked tempting as well. My pocket book still cringes as I look them over, but it was a fun trip and never hurts to check things out, huh? Pipe dreams are fun at times.
Huey
Huey

Posted 10/26/2004 5:42 PM (#5127 - in reply to #5115)

Huey, Don't believe he has a site anymore, but they are quick to answer questions on the phone. I was over there a couple of weeks back and he had some interesting projects going on.
RumpStun
Posted 11/7/2004 12:54 PM (#5257 - in reply to #5117)
Subject: Fort Worth Perry

Originally written by Hack'n on 10/24/2004 12:15 PM

Since the Bushongs no longer have the BMW of Fort Worth dealership the only thing I find is their Yellow Page ad.
They are in the same place, just a different name. The phone number is still good, we've bought parts (sidecar) from them recently.

Lonnie

http://perrys-motorcycles-sidecars.9601261826002.worldpages-ads.com...

This does not show a web site.
Huey
Posted 11/7/2004 3:00 PM (#5258 - in reply to #5257)
Subject: RE: Fort Worth Perry

Veteran

Wet there yesterday and spoke with the saleslady. No website, but she had been preparing one when I was last there. She said they did have one, but it was transferred whent they sold the BMW stuff. She says they are still in the process of opening a new web site and will do so in the next few weeks. Nice people to speak with and enjoyed looking at the Royal Enfields they had in stock yesterday. Their dog, Barney, had since died. He looked cool in his doggles when I was there in the past. Neat dog and sorry to hear of his demise.
Huey
Dr. Raoul Duke
Posted 11/8/2004 3:10 PM (#5266 - in reply to #5258)
Subject: RE: Fort Worth Perry

Regular

I have his triple tree on my 74 R90/6 and it is the single best upgrade I have ever done on a rig OR a motorcycle for that matter.

Give Perry my regards,
Jim Kelleher
AKA Raoul Duke and sometimes
"The Circus Bear"
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software