Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> USCA News -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Our web site
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> USCA NewsMessage format

Al Olme
Posted 9/17/2014 7:04 PM (#80174)
Subject: Our web site

Expert

For the past few weeks the performance of our website has been terrible. We are choked on our shared site and since last week we have been experiencing a number of denial of service attacks. In order to return our performance to normal we are moving to a dedicated server with our current hosts. This is much more expensive than our current hosting but we need the site back up and running. If this doesn't VASTLY improve our site's performance, we will be moving to another host and rewriting major parts of the site.

I apologize for the poor performance and want you to know that we are doing our very best to fix things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jkmolt
Posted 9/17/2014 7:24 PM (#80178 - in reply to #80174)
Subject: Re: Our web site

Veteran

Though I'm by no means a millionaire, I could make a one time donation to help cover expenses. Perhaps others could as well.
Reardan Tom
Posted 9/17/2014 9:25 PM (#80182 - in reply to #80174)

Elite Veteran

Thank you Al Olme. We appreciate your efforts. And the interruptions are less of a headache knowing someone is working diligently to improve things.
Hack'n
Posted 9/17/2014 9:32 PM (#80183 - in reply to #80174)

Expert

Access to the sidecar.com site has been quite frustrating of late.
I feel we are offering a needed service to interested parties and members of the sidecaring community.
Judy and Lonnie of Northwest Sidecars in Boise, Idaho are sending a $500.00 check tomorrow, to USCA Treasurer Don Banwart to help offset the added expense of a more accessible website. We hope this will help.

Perhaps some other vendors (who have been getting a free ride here) could do the same since they also benefit from viewers who happen onto sidecar.com and purchase their products and services.

Sincerely,

Judy & Lonnie Cook
Northwest Sidecars
nwsidecar@aol.com
208-629-8409
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software