Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Technical Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Men of genius are admired. Men of wealth are envied. Men of power are feared. But only men of character are trusted.
- (Added by: JOECAPY)

Harley wire diagram
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Technical DiscussionMessage format

SeaZund
Posted 10/24/2015 7:21 PM (#86616)
Subject: Harley wire diagram

Tom from Keller Tx here. I just finished hanging a 93 Ultra sidecar on my 80 FLT Shovelhead this summer. Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram for the interconnect cable 88403-93? This is the cable for the radio and intercom, not for the running lights and turn signals. It goes between the amp (mounted behind the seat), and the bike. The 93 sidecar owners manual only shows a block diagram; I need a more detailed schematic; something that shows something like...the green wire is radio volume up, the blue wire is intercom PTT, the brown wire is Mode Select...etc. I've got a newer Harley radio with handlebar controls on the bike, thought it was time now to get the radio in the hack working.

(hack 1.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments hack 1.JPG (2947KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
davet
Posted 10/26/2015 9:27 PM (#86646 - in reply to #86616)
Subject: Re: Harley wire diagram

Veteran

I couldn't find a wiring diagram but there is a series of sidecar audio troubleshooting flow charts in the service manual I have for my 1993 Tour Glide. It does call out some of the wire colors to check voltages, there are about ten pages of charts. There may be an online version. The service manual I have is 99483-94A.

Edited by davet 10/26/2015 9:32 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software