Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? - George Carlin
- (Added by: SidecarMike)

Cruisin' The Coast
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

MrMike
Posted 8/10/2016 11:33 PM (#90294)
Subject: Cruisin' The Coast

Veteran

The first weekend in October every year starts Cruisin The Coast in south MS. It is a major event for classic car lovers and brings in folks by the thousands. It lasts for nine days and you will see some of the finest classic/custom cars in the country. This year Allen from A&B Cycles and I will be there with two of our sidecar rigs. Would like to invite any and all other sidecar freaks to come on down and join us.

kjunglide
Do you think you and Brenda could come over and join in the fun? If we get three rigs in one place at one time it would be quite a show. We can figure out some place to put you up if you like.

Mike in mS

Edited by MrMike 8/10/2016 11:34 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kjunglide
Posted 8/11/2016 10:00 AM (#90296 - in reply to #90294)
Subject: Re: Cruisin' The Coast

Mike, which weekend are you planning to be there? We plan to go and bring the sidecar rig and possibly the jeep behind the motorhome.
would love to hook up with ya'll and have a sidecar show.
MrMike
Posted 8/12/2016 7:47 PM (#90322 - in reply to #90294)
Subject: RE: Cruisin' The Coast

Veteran

We plan on being there the first weekend. That would be the 1st and 2nd. I had thought about going to the big show at Barber's that weekend but Allen has to work around his business and I want to cruise with him. Sure hope you can make it.

Mike in MS

MrMike
Posted 8/15/2016 11:05 PM (#90341 - in reply to #90294)

Veteran

We have three confirmed! Come and down and join the show. You can have some real fun and if need be, I can help you find a place to stay. The sooner we know, the better. All the hotels in that area book up a couple of years in advance during that week but we can figure out something.

Mike in MS

MrMike
Posted 8/29/2016 11:25 PM (#90560 - in reply to #90294)

Veteran

Looking for anyone else who might be interested. This really is a major event. Had over 7,000 registered show cars last year. See the link below.

http://cruisinthecoast.com

Anyone interested can link up at our place in Long Beach. We will be there at least for the first weekend of Cruisin. Would love to have a few more show up. By the way, there is no cost to just cruise and look around. If interested, contact me here or at bodischm@bellsouth.net or call 601-788-7409.

Mike in MS

(IMG_0138.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0138.JPG (3560KB - 1 downloads)
MrMike
Posted 9/14/2016 12:17 AM (#90757 - in reply to #90294)

Veteran

Getting close on this one, about two and a half weeks! I will have two of my rigs there and two other USCA members will be present as well as one trike rider. There is plenty of room at our place to park rigs and do a cook out. If the weather holds, this could be a lot of fun. Please let me know if you might attend so I can stock up enough charcoal, etc.

Mike in MS
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software