Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> 2. Sidecars For Sale -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Getting old is natural, feeling old is optional!
- (Added by: marsha)

Champion Daytona ***SOLD***
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> 2. Sidecars For SaleMessage format

Drew12
Posted 4/1/2017 8:50 PM (#92990)
Subject: Champion Daytona ***SOLD***

New User

Has every option, electric tilt, CD player, soft top with zip in windows, travel top, 12V plug, lights in cab and truck, carpet in trunk. Everything is in good working order. I have all the mounts on the side car side and various bike tube mounts but not for any bike in particular. I have it on a 2010 street glide right now, but my wife and I decided that the sidecar thing wasn't for us. I made the mounts I purchased with the sidecar with work with my bike, so if they can work with yours they will need some paint. The current paint on the body is burgundy, it's not perfect, but the body is. It will come with all wiring, required fuses, botton for pop top, and water proof switch for the tilt. The only thing I don't have is a brake line. 5000USD obo I'm located in sk, Canada but I will meet anyone that's willing to travel half way within reason.

Sold***

Edited by Drew12 4/12/2017 12:14 AM

(IMG_0046.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0046.JPG (2013KB - 11 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
leroys73
Posted 4/11/2017 9:54 PM (#93098 - in reply to #92990)
Subject: Re: Champion Daytona

I sent you a PM.
Sidewise
Posted 4/13/2017 11:29 AM (#93108 - in reply to #92990)
Subject: RE: Champion Daytona ***SOLD***

Regular

Drew12 - 4/1/2017 8:50 PM

Has every option, electric tilt, CD player, soft top with zip in windows, travel top, 12V plug, lights in cab and truck, carpet in trunk. Everything is in good working order. I have all the mounts on the side car side and various bike tube mounts but not for any bike in particular. I have it on a 2010 street glide right now, but my wife and I decided that the sidecar thing wasn't for us. I made the mounts I purchased with the sidecar with work with my bike, so if they can work with yours they will need some paint. The current paint on the body is burgundy, it's not perfect, but the body is. It will come with all wiring, required fuses, botton for pop top, and water proof switch for the tilt. The only thing I don't have is a brake line. 5000USD obo I'm located in sk, Canada but I will meet anyone that's willing to travel half way within reason.

Sold***

That electric tilt is working OT flipped the flippin' thing right-over!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software