Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Technical Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: But first, coffee!
- (Added by: Bubblechaser)

Triumph Bonneville 2003
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Technical DiscussionMessage format

Posted 2/13/2005 9:11 AM (#6361)
Subject: Triumph Bonneville 2003

I am looking at sidecars and mounts for the New Bonnevlle. I have a 2003 that I would like to install a sidecar. I did a search and found some information but could use some help. What type of mounts will I need? Any ideas on a good sidecar to mount? thanks -Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Hack'n
Posted 2/13/2005 1:20 PM (#6364 - in reply to #6361)
Subject: RE: Triumph Bonneville 2003

Expert

Jim,
The new Velorex Cruisers, either 562C or 700C would fit nicely at a reasonable price. The mounting set is included with these cars.
If you are planning on self mounting a new sidecar, be sure that whomever you buy from has the knowledge and experience in mounting sidecars and offers after sale technical support to buyers/installers. That way if you have a mounting problem you can overcome it with a minimum of grief. The same applies if you are having a shop installation done. Most cycle shops have never installed a sidecar and may also need professional assistance.
There are more than a few discount dealers who can save you a few bucks up front but when a problem arises, you are on your own. Seek out a Sidecar Industry professional to deal with, if possible. It will pay off in the long run.
Drop us an e-mail if we can help.

Happy Trails,

Lonnie Cook
Northwest Sidecar
nwsidecar@aol.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software