Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Never assume a Dog cant catch you !
- (Added by: SIDECARSRULE)

Sidecars in the News/Magazines...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

adriancw
Posted 5/23/2017 12:59 AM (#93576)
Subject: Sidecars in the News/Magazines...

I am not sure if there is a thread for this already (I'm new) - and maybe it's only because I now have one - but it seems like there have been a few more articles in journals and mags recently about sidecars, specifically Urals.

As I just acquired my 2016 Ural Gear Up these caught my eye:

June 2017 Cycle World: Cover and Article - "Crazy. Stupid. Fun", Seattle to LA in a Ural.
June 2017 MotorCycle Consumer News - "3 wheelin'", compares Sidecars to other 3 wheeled motorbikes.

Cheers, Adrian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jwshort
Posted 5/23/2017 6:51 PM (#93593 - in reply to #93576)
Subject: Re: Sidecars in the News/Magazines...

Elite Veteran

Thanks Adrian. I have the article from the Motorcycle Consumer News (MCN) and a friend showed me the Cycle World issue today. Ural has done much to draw attention to the eccentric (literally) world of motorcycle/sidecaring. A friend at church has a red Ural and I have a Tundra Green BMW R1100RT/Hannigan rig. I have had many people ask if I rode my rig to church when they see the red Ural in the parking lot. (The other guy has been more faithful to ride his to church than I) I finally rode mine last Sunday so people could see the difference. Well, that isn't the whole story. My wife and I have to take two vehicles because she does Children's Church and my pickup was in the body shop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software