Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Ben Franklin
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

Special opportunity for NE Ohio and NW Pa. Sidecarists Please read!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

NCGLSidecarist
Posted 7/3/2017 6:50 AM (#94027)
Subject: Special opportunity for NE Ohio and NW Pa. Sidecarists Please read!

Veteran

The Erie County Home for Children and Adults is sponsoring a Victory Ride on August 26th in Erie Pa. They would like to provide sidecar rides for as many residents as possible between 10 AM and 12 PM The ride has been held very successfully over the past 3 years with the cooperation of local sidecarists. They would like to expand it this year. Through the use of sidecars, many residents who would otherwise be unable to ride are able to participate. This is a tremendous opportunity to offer a service to those who themselves are unable to ride. If you have the time and are able to participate, please contact Karyn Langdon at Karyn.Langdon@ehca.org . She can send you all of the details. My wife and I are planning to come up from NC to participate. Claude Stanley and I have discussed it and he told me to post it to his Facebook page. I hope that if you are able you will consider participating in this real opportunity to give back to our community. You can also view more details on their Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/events/1040998582676597/

Edited by NCGLSidecarist 7/3/2017 6:52 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software