Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> 1. Complete Rigs For Sale -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Free Carbon Credits; SUCK HERE" with an arrow pointing toward an exhaust pipe
- (Added by: Gravel Guy)

2011 HD Road Glide and CSC Friendship II Side car
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> 1. Complete Rigs For SaleMessage format

Elskwid
Posted 9/20/2017 8:31 PM (#95138)
Subject: 2011 HD Road Glide and CSC Friendship II Side car

New User

For sale in Orlando FL. 2011 HD Road Glide Ultra with California Sidecar Friendship II SE. Bike has 37xxx miles. New Bridgestone on the front, new Hankook car tire on the rear. Bike has Tri Glide triple trees to make for easier steeriing and reduce head shake. I have a damper but it is not installed. The rig has been to Canada, Utah, Georgia multiple times, Washington DC, and all over Florida. My riding buddies call it "the Mule" because we can stash all our stuff in it. It is not perfect, has some road blemishes as does the sidecar. Side car has tonneau cover, convertible top with side curtains (never used) and cover for bike and side car. The sidecar has electric lean and disk brake. The Road Glide Ultra is the touring version of the FLT. Has cruise, CB, AM/FM/WB/CD with input jack for MP3/GPS. I have a clear title for the rig and am located in Orlando FL, about 10 minutes from the airport. When I put this together I had to get a special subframe made by DMC and also adapt the rear brakes on the bike to the sidecar brake. The sidecar has green ghost flames with a flag of Texas on the luggage door. I covered the flag with a wrap of Navy stuff so it can be removed and you too can have a Texas flag on your sidecar luggage door. I can be reached by text at 321 543 2739 or email at Elsquid01@gmail.com. I am downsizing to a conventional bike as wife and kid have no interest in being a monkey.

Price is 18500@ but you can always shoot me an offer.

(Sidecar05.jpg)

(Sidecar03.JPG)

(Sidecar01.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Sidecar05.jpg (54KB - 3 downloads)
Attachments Sidecar03.JPG (1888KB - 3 downloads)
Attachments Sidecar01.JPG (2069KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software