Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> 1. Complete Rigs For Sale -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "To Do Is To Be" - Plato, "To Be Is To Do" - Socreties, "Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

2008 Harley Ultra Classic with Harley TLE Sidecar- Harley Orange!
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> 1. Complete Rigs For SaleMessage format

dunner53
Posted 10/16/2017 5:18 PM (#95395)
Subject: 2008 Harley Ultra Classic with Harley TLE Sidecar- Harley Orange!

New User

Selling my 2008 Harley Ultra Classic with genuine Harley TLE Sidecar. 96 c.i., 6 spd, vance and hines exhaust, newer tires, recent fluid change, 55k gentle miles, all the regular bells and whistles except no reverse gear. Previous owner was a Harley mechanic who totally reconditioned this rig, plus Custom painted it Harley Tequila Sunrise color. This bike is an absolute beauty- gets tons of compliments, questions, and picture takers. Sidecar has tinted windshield, locking rear storage, leather cockpit cover, disc brake, etc. She runs cool, sounds great, and Rides very good especially with a passenger. Needs nothing- she's ready to ride! I can't find any chips, nicks, or scratches anywhere- all the chrome shines brightly, no tears in the seats. Perfect for parades, taking grandkids or first time riders for a ride.
Price is $15000 cash. No Shipping- local pickup only, No Paypal/Checks. I hate to sell it and so will grandkids but we are going with a trike. actually prefer to trade for a Harley Trike 2009 or newer with a fair amount of cash difference from me okay. Wanting a Tri-Glide, Street/Road Glide conversion only- no Freewheelers, Sportsters, or Frankenstein trikes- also nothing that needs repaired or restored please. Rig available to be seen by appointment 9-5p.m. daily in Greenfield, IN 46140. Will meet at Walmart fuel center just south of I-70 along Indiana S.R. 9. No free rides unless cash in hand. If you are first time rider I will show you some beginner tips if you like. Thx, Dennis for pics/more info contact me via email dunner53@sbcglobal.net and I'll get back with you asap.

Edited by dunner53 11/1/2017 8:34 AM

(KIMG0094.JPG)

(KIMG0097.JPG)

(KIMG0095.JPG)

(KIMG0065.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments KIMG0094.JPG (2154KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments KIMG0097.JPG (1833KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments KIMG0095.JPG (1884KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments KIMG0065.JPG (1575KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments KIMG0146.jpeg (259KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software