Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> Paraphernalia Wanted and For Sale. -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: T-BONE $1.00 ..With meat $12.95 (seen on a resturant sign in Pa.)
- (Added by: claude #3563)

New design Ural patch
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> Paraphernalia Wanted and For Sale.Message format

redsimp
Posted 10/21/2017 8:14 AM (#95441)
Subject: New design Ural patch

I saw a Ural patch on a Facebook post that I really liked, but could not find anything like it available anywhere on-line. So I designed my own and had 50 of them made by a company who has made custom patches for me in the past. These are excellent quality, embroidered patches. They are 4" wide X 3.5" high. They are sew on, not iron on.

I'm selling them for $7.50 each ~ including shipping to any address in the lower 48 USA states. Canada and overseas purchases - additional postage is required. They will be available to ship next week.

TO BUY - You can use PayPal and click - "Send to Friends and Family". Use the e-mail vnme@outlook.com and in the "Add Note" put your mailing address.  BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS.

These patches are crush proof, but NOT flame retardant. (inside joke)

I am selling this first batch EXCLUSIVELY on various forums and related Facebook posts to keep the cost low. If I sell out, there will be a 2 week delay to get more. If I sell them on E-bay cost will be $10 to cover E-bay fees.

(URALpatch4.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments URALpatch4.jpg (82KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software