Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Classified Ads -> Paraphernalia Wanted and For Sale. -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Learn to ride hard, shoot straight, dance well and so live that you can, if necessary, look any man in the eye and tell him to go to Hell. US Cavalry Manual 1923
- (Added by: Sarge)

New design Ural patch
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Classified Ads -> Paraphernalia Wanted and For Sale.Message format

redsimp
Posted 10/21/2017 8:14 AM (#95441)
Subject: New design Ural patch

I saw a Ural patch on a Facebook post that I really liked, but could not find anything like it available anywhere on-line. So I designed my own and had 50 of them made by a company who has made custom patches for me in the past. These are excellent quality, embroidered patches. They are 4" wide X 3.5" high. They are sew on, not iron on.

I'm selling them for $7.50 each ~ including shipping to any address in the lower 48 USA states. Canada and overseas purchases - additional postage is required. They will be available to ship next week.

TO BUY - You can use PayPal and click - "Send to Friends and Family". Use the e-mail vnme@outlook.com and in the "Add Note" put your mailing address.  BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS.

These patches are crush proof, but NOT flame retardant. (inside joke)

I am selling this first batch EXCLUSIVELY on various forums and related Facebook posts to keep the cost low. If I sell out, there will be a 2 week delay to get more. If I sell them on E-bay cost will be $10 to cover E-bay fees.

(URALpatch4.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments URALpatch4.jpg (82KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software