Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Never subscribe to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence.
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

soupy1957
Posted 1/26/2018 11:39 PM (#96162)
Subject: Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets

Regular

The wife and I picked up a matching set of Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets for this upcoming riding season. Managed to get them for $68.00 each, after discounts with the dealership where we bought the bike.

The only "ride" that I was able to do, after picking up the bike-n-sidecar was in November; so I am anxious to get back on her again (affectionately named "Thumper").

Started her up the other day, when the temps finally hit the fifties. I see lots of birds "flocking" lately, so we are in for an early "Spring" here in New England!!!

I can't even take the bike out of the GARAGE, without having SOMEONE come over and ask questions and gawk.
This could be a very interesting riding season, coming!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bone
Posted 1/27/2018 11:28 AM (#96164 - in reply to #96162)
Subject: RE: Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets

Regular

soupy1957 - 1/26/2018 8:39 PM

The wife and I picked up a matching set of Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets for this upcoming riding season. Managed to get them for $68.00 each, after discounts with the dealership where we bought the bike.

The only "ride" that I was able to do, after picking up the bike-n-sidecar was in November; so I am anxious to get back on her again (affectionately named "Thumper").

Started her up the other day, when the temps finally hit the fifties. I see lots of birds "flocking" lately, so we are in for an early "Spring" here in New England!!!

I can't even take the bike out of the GARAGE, without having SOMEONE come over and ask questions and gawk.
This could be a very interesting riding season, coming!!

Yup soupy you are in for an interesting riding season. I get the same reactions from people where ever I go. Except for here in my home town of Woodland, Wa. Which is so arse backwards and full of rednecks that not one person has ever come over to even look at it. I get stares like.... "what ya doin ridin sumpin like that fer...... It ain't no Harrrrley......
I kid you not !!!!
soupy1957
Posted 1/28/2018 7:15 AM (#96166 - in reply to #96162)
Subject: Re: Royal Enfield Mesh Jackets

Regular

The membership in this forum will appreciate the fact, that tomorrow, I’m going to have the patch for the USCA, professionally sewn on the back of my new Royal Enfield jacket that I bought recently, By a local Tailor.

I’m looking forward to this new riding season, because it will be the first year that I spend entirely on the Royal Enfield with a sidecar. I’m going to spend some “parking lot” time practicing with it, and the weather is improving rapidly. I’ve seen flocks of birds numerous times in the last week, so that’s a strong indicator for “spring” being nearby. Lots of temps in the 50s and 40s lately, and bikes that are already out on the road, are also good signs!!

Edited by soupy1957 1/28/2018 7:20 AM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 3F7E83A0-6FA0-47A1-A328-0618D3B170A6.jpeg (2260KB - 8 downloads)
Bone
Posted 1/28/2018 10:35 AM (#96168 - in reply to #96166)

Regular

soupy1957 - 1/28/2018 4:15 AM

The membership in this forum will appreciate the fact, that tomorrow, I’m going to have the patch for the USCA, professionally sewn on the back of my new Royal Enfield jacket that I bought recently, By a local Tailor.

I’m looking forward to this new riding season, because it will be the first year that I spend entirely on the Royal Enfield with a sidecar. I’m going to spend some “parking lot” time practicing with it, and the weather is improving rapidly. I’ve seen flocks of birds numerous times in the last week, so that’s a strong indicator for “spring” being nearby. Lots of temps in the 50s and 40s lately, and bikes that are already out on the road, are also good signs!!

I'm glad you are so excited about the coming riding season. I think you might be right about the early spring. I am in SW Washington state and we have had mild temps this winter , supposed to be 57 degrees today and was 50 here yesterday at 1,200 feet elevation where I live. The Alaskan Robbins are on there way back north already and have been hanging around for the last couple of weeks. All the hard wood trees have nice little tiny red buds on them already and the Cynthia bush already has 1 inch leaves on it in the front yard. However it is raining alot everyday....... and my 1/3 mile long drive way is just mud....:-(
soupy1957
Posted 1/28/2018 2:32 PM (#96169 - in reply to #96162)

Regular

I am so convinced that spring is on its way, that I think I’ll pull out the compressor and check the air in the tires on the bike and on the sidecar, to make sure that everything is up to snuff!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software