Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A man is as much worth as his word, and he is as strong as the consequence with which he applies his principles. (Meta Koenig, born as Schuelke)
- (Added by: Peter Pan)

Calling Connecticut Riders Again
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

soupy1957
Posted 1/30/2018 1:27 PM (#96191)
Subject: Calling Connecticut Riders Again

Regular

I’ve been staring at the same threads in here, without seeing much activity, so I’ll put the word out there again.

As we move into spring, which I believe is going to happen sooner than you think, I’m getting the bike ready with enthusiasm for riding. This of course will be my first season with a smaller motorcycle and sidecar. I’d really like to make sure I get together with others who ride the same kind of rig, not only for recreational fun, but also for learning. My hope is that some of you might be close enough to Glastonbury, CT, where we could meet up and compare notes and talk about the world of sidecars.

So once again I will say please consider getting hold of me, and let’s make plans for the spring. That would be great. My wife has always been very enthusiastic about riding with me, and is equally excited as well, about the prospects for this spring summer and fall with the new bike!

Please feel free to send me an email, to begin the conversation about the potential for meeting up: martind1soupy@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Edited by soupy1957 1/30/2018 1:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
phlaug
Posted 2/14/2018 2:44 PM (#96332 - in reply to #96191)
Subject: Re: Calling Connecticut Riders Again

Regular

LOL

Camel Jockey
Posted 2/15/2018 5:09 PM (#96345 - in reply to #96191)
Subject: RE: Calling Connecticut Riders Again

New User

soupy1957 - 1/30/2018 1:27 PM

Please feel free to send me an email, to begin the conversation about the potential for meeting up: martind1soupy@gmail.com

Thanks!!

eMail sent
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software