Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. = Arthur C. Clarke
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

MDA event May 5, sidecars needed
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

horrorguy
Posted 2/28/2018 6:45 PM (#96501)
Subject: MDA event May 5, sidecars needed

Extreme Veteran

i received this from Tracy Hausknech at the MDA ,Hello - I am reaching out to see if the Association would be interested in attending a MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) event at Seven Springs, PA. I am a part of the local Johnstown HOG group and Activity Director and we help with the events during this function.The event, 'Ride for Life', is held May 3-6th and there is a parade on Saturday, May 5th. The parade tries to involve the Children with MDA to participate, but only in a side car. Unfortunately, there are usually not enough side cars and the children are placed in a drawing, therefore leaving some unable to participate.There is a registration fee to attend ($45pp) and it allows you into the events for the weekend. I was with a group in the Finger Lakes last year during one of your rendezvous and I enjoyed seeing all of the side cars! I appreciate any feedback you can provide and Thank you for your time. http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?fr_id=24330&pg=entry

Edited by horrorguy 2/28/2018 6:51 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software