Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Use care in reading the advice of others. -> Please read this forum for new Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
- (Added by: Valkyrie)

Sticky Warning, fake e-mails from bottom-feeders
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Use care in reading the advice of others. -> Please read this forum for new InformationMessage format

Bob Stock
Posted 6/15/2005 9:54 AM (#8101)
Subject: Warning, fake e-mails from bottom-feeders

USCA Webmaster

Folks, I know that I have talked about this in the past but the number of bottom-feeders out there has us out numbered. Once again I am seeing an increase in the nmber of e-mails that try to make you think it is coming from sidecar.com asking you to click on some or other link to "comfirm your information" or to warn you that you have done something wrong and need to update your information or some other nonsense.

I do not send such e-mails.

I have no support department, management group or anything else like that that belongs to sidecar.com. In fact, if I need to e-mail anyone I use a compleaty different e-mail address.

I am sorry to say but sometimes the world wide web is not a nice place at times. There is a lot of good things out there and I would have trouble getting along without it at times but, there are some real low-lives out there trying to steal your money or identity. So , be careful out there.

Bob Stock
Webmaster
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software