Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuff -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks
- (Added by: Dr. Raoul Duke)

rookie questions
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuffMessage format

stickwelder
Posted 10/9/2005 11:19 AM (#10610)
Subject: rookie questions

still in the process of gatering basic info. Driving a 2004 kawa 1500 nomad Required accessories? stearing damper? , seperate brake system for rig? How comfortable is the ride in the car/ I'm thinking longer trips as well as around town, ease or difficulty entering or exit the rig . Located here in Tallahassee Fla, Looking for local club members .Any help and or suggestions appreciated. Stickwelder aka Jon Wohlrab ph 850 294 6049 THANKS
Top of the page Bottom of the page
claude #3563
Posted 10/9/2005 5:18 PM (#10619 - in reply to #10610)
Subject: RE: rookie questions

Jon,
Theses type of discussions should probably be in the 'general discussion' section of this site to be seen quicker. If you repost there someone with a bike like yours may jump right in.
Most bikes can be adapted to sidecar usage with little to no modifications at that time. From there add ons can be done to make for a better rig overall. As far a how th eride in in a sidecar? Most will say it it very good . My wife, who has logged many many miles on the back of a solo bike, can hardly ever be coaxed into riding on a solo machine any more.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software