Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> USCA News -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Engineering rule of thumb: When in doubt, build it stout!
- (Added by: bmwzenrider)

Election 06
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> USCA NewsMessage format

Joyce
Posted 2/6/2006 2:09 PM (#13387)
Subject: Election 06

Email from Bob Elder-election chair today. So far only one nomination received. If you have any potential candidates or are running again don't forget that the deadline is March 1. Offices open are VP, Sec, NE Director, SC Director and NW Director. If you have any questions let me know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joyce
Posted 3/5/2006 6:01 AM (#13962 - in reply to #13387)
Subject: RE: Election 06

Candidate line up

NE Chuck Tretyak

NW Vernon Wade

SC Jim Doyle

Sec. Gail Perszyk-(Another name I'll have to learn to spell joining Szkudlarek and Tretyak_geez)

VP Steve Woodward

No one is facing oposition so the Logo issue may be the only incentive to get out the vote.

gpers2
Posted 3/5/2006 11:29 AM (#13976 - in reply to #13962)

Extreme Veteran

Good morning, Joyce:
Let me see, P e r s z y k. Yep, you got it. Don’t feel bad, I had trouble with it at first. In fact, about 10 years ago, it was spelled incorrectly on my drivers license, and I didn’t even notice. Nobody else did either..

I am curious about the upcoming election ballots. Are the nominees and the logo issue the only items on the ballot?

I know that it is short notice, but is there a way we can make the ballots do double duty? I was thinking that in the past, we had conducted some polls, but I don’t recall if the results were ever published. .. I know the tri-folds have some interests listed, but for some it has been a long time since they fill one of those out. Maybe we could have a "let us know what you think" section – a how are we doing, what changes would you like to see section.

You guys probably already have this covered, if so, put me down as, slow with the weird last name..:-O

Have a good day. Rain comes here tomorrow.. Gail
stevewoo
Posted 3/5/2006 11:39 AM (#13977 - in reply to #13976)

Elite Veteran

Gail - we are always looking for input on what to include in the ballot. I think that last year's election didn't have any survey type questions, but the year before that did - and they were all printed in The Sidecarist.

Don't even know if the logo thing will be ready in time for the ballot this year or not, though glad to see Tod, Bob and others working the issue.
claude #3563
Posted 3/5/2006 5:33 PM (#13994 - in reply to #13976)

Expert

Originally written by gpers2 on 3/5/2006 11:29 AM

Good morning, Joyce:
Let me see, P e r s z y k. Yep, you got it. Don’t feel bad, I had trouble with it at first. In fact, about 10 years ago, it was spelled incorrectly on my drivers license, and I didn’t even notice. Nobody else did either..

I am curious about the upcoming election ballots. Are the nominees and the logo issue the only items on the ballot?

I know that it is short notice, but is there a way we can make the ballots do double duty? I was thinking that in the past, we had conducted some polls, but I don’t recall if the results were ever published. .. I know the tri-folds have some interests listed, but for some it has been a long time since they fill one of those out. Maybe we could have a "let us know what you think" section – a how are we doing, what changes would you like to see section.

You guys probably already have this covered, if so, put me down as, slow with the weird last name..:-O

Have a good day. Rain comes here tomorrow.. Gail

But Gail...just how do you pronounce your last name?
Claude

gpers2
Posted 3/7/2006 9:20 PM (#14085 - in reply to #13994)

Extreme Veteran

Claude, Just because I can spell it, do I have to know how to pronounce it too?? :-O
tiger
Posted 5/4/2006 4:02 AM (#15731 - in reply to #14085)

Associate members will receive thier ballots in a separate mailing, which were mailed on Wed 5/3/2006.

Al Roach--Membership
Joyce
Posted 5/20/2006 11:59 AM (#16335 - in reply to #13387)

Don't forget to mail your ballots. Postmark before June 1
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software