Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuff -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The symptoms of stress are impulse buying, eating too much and driving too fast. That's what I call a perfect day.
- (Added by: tronairweldor)

Florida State Representative
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuffMessage format

Posted 3/11/2006 5:57 PM (#14173)
Subject: Florida State Representative

We don't seem to have a Florida State Representative. I don't know why, as we do have a few hacks down here. My good friend Sergio and myself are trying to put together a riders group, failing terribly, as we can't seem to locate any members in our tri-county area; Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. There are BMW riders down here, and there are hack drivers down here. We just can't seem to find any. Any help that National could give us, like a membership listing for these three counties, or a blip in the newsletter would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joyce
Posted 3/11/2006 6:13 PM (#14174 - in reply to #14173)
Subject: RE: Florida State Representative

Hey, either of you guys interested in the State Rep position? We are always looking to fill those spots with folks wanting to promote the club. Send me or Tod Parks an email. State Reps are given copies of membership lists in their state.
Jim Van der Veen
Posted 3/14/2006 9:36 AM (#14227 - in reply to #14173)

Joyce/Tod....

My guess is that either one of us would be interested. What type of time committment is expected and any necessary travelling that needs to be done. Sergio is a cop working weekday nights and I am in Parking Management working days, nights, weekends, etc., but still enough time to ride around South Florida. Let me know.

Jim
RichardMc4
Posted 3/17/2006 5:31 PM (#14291 - in reply to #14173)

I saw the same thing about no state rep but was not going to say anything for a bit. I know what happens. You get the job. Lol. I am in Largo and would help but I am too new at this to just out and out do it. But you got my vote.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software