Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: No friend ever served me, nor enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full. - Self-made epitaph of Roman General Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix (c. 138 BC – 78 BC)
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

VME 2006 Spring Opener
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

Reen
Posted 3/23/2006 12:35 PM (#14471)
Subject: VME 2006 Spring Opener

The Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts (VME) will be holding their annual Spring Opener ride this Sunday, March 26th, 2006. Not a sidecar club, but some of us in the club have rigs. The Spring Opener ride is an ideal ride for sidecars. Nice swoopy agricultural backroads and at the end of the ride.... PIE! The ride ends in Snohomish, home to Snohomish Pie Company.

http://www.micapeak.com/VME/

Membership in the VME is $25 per year and gets you a nice little newsletter in the mail every two months. The newsletter has some tech articles, classifieds, ride reports, musings about motorcycle times past and - most importantly - the top-secret dates, times and locations of all the VME events. That includes the Isle of Vashon tour. The VME holds a monthly meeting on the first Wednesday at Planet Georgetown Bar and Grill at 6266 13th Avenue South in Seattle (98108).

I'd like to see more sidecar rigs in the VME! You don't have to have a vintage bike to join - just an appreciation for them! You can email me for more information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software