Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ?Just because you can put a jigsaw puzzle of the Sistine Chapel together all by yourself, doesn?t make you Michelangelo?

Phoenix area riders
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

Doug Hasert
Posted 9/11/2006 1:48 PM (#19445)
Subject: Phoenix area riders

Veteran

I'll be in Mesa AZ by Oct 15, wondering if there are any sidecar activities there in winter? Saturday breakfast rides or? I have an '81 Wing/Watsonian Monaco sidecar I call the "Oldwing". Doug,presently in MN
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kural
Posted 11/16/2006 11:26 PM (#21159 - in reply to #19445)
Subject: RE: Phoenix area riders

Hey Doug,

I only just now checked out this thread. Doh!

I live in Phoenix~ Ride an '06 Ural Patrol (hubbie rides 2 wheels) We do about 50/50 on & off road, but at the moment, sticking to pavement (Hubbie healing from 3 fractured ribs. Spilt that 2-wheeled contraption a few weeks ago on an oil spot. Glad I don't have that worry!) We are frequently at a coffee spot up in Cave Creek, called Cave Creek Coffee Company (a.k.a. C4) on the weekend mornings, as are many other riders. I am usually the only sidecarist, but on occasion there's a couple others I know of. You can just shoot the breeze with other riders, or if you want to ride, get there somewhere between 6-8am on any Saturday or Sunday, and something should be in the works. A lot of BMW guys there, so they're about 50/50 on & off road riders, too.

Maybe we'll see you there sometime!

Karla/Kural
Doug Hasert
Posted 11/25/2006 12:38 PM (#21366 - in reply to #19445)

Veteran

Thanks for writing, I thought there were no sidecars that travel in Phoenix due to the underwhelming response. Thanks for writing. We are in Mesa and will try to get there next Saturday. Also there is a person from Mesa had a note in the USCA newsletter looking for fellow sidecarists. The area code was wrong in the magazine but I now have it correct and will contact them also, now the holiday is past.
Kural
Posted 11/28/2006 12:41 PM (#21423 - in reply to #19445)

Well, I won't be there Saturday. I have to work every Saturday between now and mid-January. BUT, I will be there Sunday! If you're there, I'm sure I won't miss you! We should be there sometime between 7-8am, have coffee & breakfast, shoot the breeze the the regulars and do some riding afterwards. Probably off road in the Seven Springs area, just North of town. You are welcome to join in, if the "Oldwing" is up to it : )
Doug Hasert
Posted 11/28/2006 8:03 PM (#21437 - in reply to #19445)

Veteran

Too bad, I can't make Sunday, do hope to try Sat, but plans do change. Doug
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software