Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: No problem is so big or so complicated that it can't be run away from
- (Added by: dave)

Y'll Come Sidecar Rally Meeting
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

RichardMc4
Posted 1/3/2007 6:00 PM (#22013)
Subject: Y'll Come Sidecar Rally Meeting

Elite Veteran

Pre-Rally meeting.

I am calling a meeting at Silver Springs State Park Feb 18, 2007 that a Sunday. I will be there about noon at to where in the park I will not know till I get there but will have my cell phone on. 727-946-5262. this is a meeting to cut down on the “Boy I wish I would though of that.” I know there will be some but with you help maybe not many. I also need help with door prizes and someone to lay out self guided tours. I have new flyers printed if you would like some contact me.

Anyone welcome

Edited by RichardMc4 1/3/2007 6:52 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ural3wheels
Posted 1/4/2007 8:35 AM (#22016 - in reply to #22013)
Subject: RE: Y'll Come Sidecar Rally Meeting

Originally written by RichardMc4 on 1/3/2007 7:00 PM

Pre-Rally meeting.

I am calling a meeting at Silver Springs State Park Feb 18, 2007 that a Sunday. I will be there about noon at to where in the park I will not know till I get there but will have my cell phone on. 727-946-5262. this is a meeting to cut down on the “Boy I wish I would though of that.” I know there will be some but with you help maybe not many. I also need help with door prizes and someone to lay out self guided tours. I have new flyers printed if you would like some contact me.

Anyone welcome

Can you post directions from Nokesville?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software