Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ?Just because you can put a jigsaw puzzle of the Sistine Chapel together all by yourself, doesn?t make you Michelangelo?
- (Added by: Diesel Biker)

Florida Sidecarest
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

RichardMc4
Posted 1/24/2007 9:52 AM (#22340)
Subject: Florida Sidecarest

Elite Veteran

Florida Sidecarest,

Something happen yesterday a man contacted me and he had just bought a sidecar rig. And this is what needs to happen, as your USCA State Rep. now this brought back some thoughts of how I felt when I got into all of this but then it was not that long ago. This man did buy a complete rig but has never driven a sidecar rig. I bought the bike then the car and had them put together. There are a number of good people out there but there are also those others. I remember that I when through some fear, was I getting a good deal on the bike, car, was it installed right, could I do this, and the list goes on. Now I got a lot of help from the people at sidecar com but what I would have given to have someone to set down and had a cup of coffee with. I have since met a number of people face to face, by phone and e-mail all over the world.

Now this brings me to my point. I would like to start a data bank of Sidecarest and want to bee’s here in Fla. Now this data bank could have what you can and are willing to do for a new person, help with buying a rig, set up, training, just talk, etc. I would need your name, town with zip code and when and how you would like to be contacted or if you want to contact them. You could also tell me how far away from you.

Now a big one with me is I do not give out info without your OK.

Now I wish I could say I came up with this but Gail the USCA State Rep out in CA did and the last time I talked with her it was working. Yes USCA puts out a Directory once a year but this would be here in Fla and hope I can keep in up to date with more info.

As always I am open to your thoughts and input on this.

Oh by the way with the man from yesterday with his OK I did ask two people close to him to contact him.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
keyssidecar
Posted 2/1/2007 4:50 PM (#22635 - in reply to #22340)
Subject: RE: Florida Sidecarest

Richard: I live in the Keys and am on my second rig. First was a 1998 Ural Decco and now I have a 2006 Suzuki S83 with a Texas Ranger car. I would be happy to help anyone in my area. Give me your email address and I will give you my info.

Jerry
OlBroad
Posted 2/2/2007 9:53 PM (#22674 - in reply to #22340)

Hi Richard,Just checking in to make sure you and your family and friends are okay and safe after Florida's horrible disaster this past evening. Chime in and let us know your okay and any other folks from Florida USCA for that matter. Linda
RichardMc4
Posted 2/2/2007 10:53 PM (#22675 - in reply to #22340)

Elite Veteran

Thanks Linda for worrying about us. I for one am fine the storms were in the center and the east side. I am on the west side between Clearwater and St Petersburg.
Jim Van der Veen
Posted 2/16/2007 11:13 AM (#22970 - in reply to #22340)

Veteran

Richard....

You have the info on Sergio and me, so feel free to use it. We have helped a few folks down here get their rigs aligned and straightened out and taught one gal how to ride her rig. Anything we can do, we are here.

Jim
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software