Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- (Added by: SidecarMike)

Rally News???
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

SidecarMike
Posted 12/2/2003 10:18 AM (#1679)
Subject: Rally News???

Expert

I was asked today for a daily schedule and list of fees for the Rally at Bean Blossum. Does the board have anything new to report? Rally prices? Family Rate? schedule? local info? I'd like to update that page.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 12/20/2003 7:30 PM (#1805 - in reply to #1679)
Subject: RE: Rally News???

Can't help much on anything other than the local info - Bean Blosson is just a few miles down the road from Nashville, IN - pretty cool little tourist town with some nice shopping and a few small attractions.

Also near by is Brown County State Park - beatiful place to visit, camp, hike, etc...

Haven't been to Bean Blossom in probably 20 years so I'm not sure how it's changed, used ot be a 3 way intersection with a grocery store, gas station, and the realtors office (my Dad bought some property out that way), did stop in Nashville 5 or 6 ago though and it hadn't changed much.

Posted 12/20/2003 9:18 PM (#1807 - in reply to #1679)
Subject: RE: Rally News???

Mike,The schedule isn't in stone yet but some of the other details are. The rally fee will be only $25 for adult members who pre-register. $30 for non-member adults who pre-register and registering at the gate will cost both members and non-members an extra $10. Registration includes three nights of tent camping, rally pin for the first 300 registrants, dinner Saturday evening, weenie roast Friday night, children's program, door prizes, games and the usual rally activities. CHILDREN 15 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER ARE FREE. RV's must make their own arrangements with the camp ground but RV hook ups are available. More details and a schedule will be available soon. We are trying to make a S/TEP advanced class available for those who may be interested but we are struggling to find a site. If it is offered, the S/TEP class will be held earlier in the week, before the rally.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software