Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuff -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Everybody thinks they are fast... until their first track day
- (Added by: SidecarMike)

Respectfully request rally considerations
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuffMessage format

gpers2
Posted 9/24/2008 6:27 PM (#39024)
Subject: Respectfully request rally considerations

For Board Consideration:
As a “read only” member of the Racedis II forum, I was interested in reading the proposed “options” for future National Rallies. They seem meritorious. However, I was surprised to see that they did not include any financial cautions.

I am sure that it is through oversight, but The Board Forum, “open to all” readers, has not posted that financially, the 2008 rally did not break-even. In fact, the Rally cost the USCA in excess of Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00). Some non-rally attending members may be surprised at what their dues paid for.

I mention this, not as a reminder that information is missing for the membership at large, but as a tool to express my concerns regarding excess rally spending, and why this issue is not addressed in the proposed rally “guidelines”.

As expressed in post #38540, I believe that rallies should financially break-even. Rally fees should reflect rally perks. The USCA has limited funds, and Carte Blanc spending is not judicious, it is unconscionable. I respectfully request that the Board, in its deliberations, address this issue in its guidelines overview.
Thank you,
G. Perszyk
USCA CA Rep.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
ignatious
Posted 9/25/2008 10:55 AM (#39035 - in reply to #39024)
Subject: RE: Respectfully request rally considerations

I'd like to see the financial report on income versus expenses for the rally as well. It is a good thing to be "open" about these things even if our little association is so small.
OlBroad
Posted 9/26/2008 3:59 PM (#39059 - in reply to #39024)

bump
Joyce
Posted 9/26/2008 8:53 PM (#39060 - in reply to #39024)

The rally balance info has been submitted for publication in the Sidecarist. It is an excell spreadsheet so posting it here just won't happen.It just scrambles. I will remind the editor that we need to get it published so all our members can see it.
OlBroad
Posted 9/26/2008 9:26 PM (#39061 - in reply to #39024)

Joyce,
That is great that it will be published but it also can be added in here, if you need any help let me know, you can use many ways to do that within Excel or other means.

Linda
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software