Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> USCA News -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER STICK TOGETHER (I ALWAYS TELL MY KIDS)
- (Added by: DENNY7P)

Racedis
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> USCA NewsMessage format

Posted 3/14/2004 6:08 PM (#2693)
Subject: Racedis

The suggestion has been made that the candidates for office be invited to racedis so as to get up to speed on club business. If invited I would join. The only contested race is for director of the centeral region. JR Lewis is one of thoes candidates, and he is currantly attending a rally in Mexico and will not be back on line until some time on the 25th of this month.
I would like to suggest that Claude Stanley ( Founder of Racedis) be invited back on that site to act as modarator. He was an invited member on racedis until 7/2003, and I think he should again be a non voting member there.
Colby M Cousineau # 6840
Top of the page Bottom of the page
claude #3563
Posted 3/14/2004 6:22 PM (#2695 - in reply to #2693)
Subject: RE: Racedis

Expert

No...I feel that the board members and the ones who will be on the board after the election are good enough. Once everyone is there if the concensus is that I rejoin that is fine, if not, that is fine as well.
I just feel the present board would be doing the USCA a service to allow the ones who WILL be in office after the election to join RACEDIS now. There are issues present that will still be present after the election and the new officers should be privy to the details regarding everything they will be confronting soon. To me this would be a courtesy extended, by the board,to the new board members and to the general membership that they will be representing by the board members who are stepping down.

Edited by claude #3563 3/14/2004 6:24 PM
Goldwing
Posted 3/14/2004 8:13 PM (#2700 - in reply to #2693)
Subject: RE: Racedis

Good to hear from you Colby. I too would like to see Claude and the nominees on the racedis sight to restore the memberships faith in the board. I will invite Claude to stay as a moderator throughout my tenure as president. YIC John
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software