Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Roads you gotta try. -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Yes, I know I act like a 10 year old kid." Me:o)

Edge of the Continent (North)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Roads you gotta try.Message format

Fogbaron
Posted 1/16/2009 12:21 AM (#41328)
Subject: Edge of the Continent (North)

Start at Pacifica (south of San Fran) on Hwy 1, head south and enjoy the views off the bluffs and out over the big, blue Pacific. Pull in at Half Moon Bay or Princeton-by-the-Sea for a cuppa. Head farther south and enjoy the ride to Pescadero (a mile east off the highway); lunch at Duarte's - artichoke soup and ollalieberry pie! Back on the road - pull in at Pigeon Point or better yet, turn left across from Pigeon Point and go on up to the overlook. Not done yet: head south and stop at Costanoa Resort for a potty break or press on to Davenport for an ice cream cone at the bakery. No doubt, you'll find kindred riders out front. You're only 12 miles from Santa Cruz now. Head into town and turn right on Western, take West Cliff Drive along the coast and enjoy the homes and the views. You can get back to the highway on Ocean Street. Hwy 17 is tricky but it will get you over the hill to 280, 85 or even 101 if you need them to get home.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software