Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: universal mounts fit nothing in the universe!
- (Added by: vs1100star2002)

AMERICADE
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

cheezygritz
Posted 4/18/2009 3:38 AM (#43403)
Subject: AMERICADE

New User

June 1-6 2009 at Lake George, NY on the edge of the Adirondacks. From what I hear, this is the biggest multi-brand touring rally around with close to 50000 attending. Great roads to ride. Visit www.americade.info to find out more or also (I believe) www.tourexpo.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joyce
Posted 4/18/2009 7:45 PM (#43410 - in reply to #43403)
Subject: RE: AMERICADE

Expert

And don't miss the Annual Gathering of Sidecars, Bruce does a great job of hosting it.

June 5, 2009 – The 9th Annual Informal Gathering of Sidecars, at the Americade Tour & Rally - Lake George, NY. USA - We will gather Friday between 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM, on the grounds of the Adirondack Camping Village, www.adirondackcampingvillage.com to kick tires, share stories, take pictures, ask questions, see and be seen, etc. All sidecars and future sidecarists are welcome, new, antique, high performance, home built, one off. Door prizes and surprises. On Thursday June 4th, there will be a leisurely ride through the Adirondacks for all sidecars. We will leave from the Adirondack Camping Village parking lot at 9 AM. Come with a full tank of gas and an empty bladder. Visit the campground website for directions. For more information, contact Bruce 610-866-1611 or stephens.bruce.d@gmail.com .

cheezygritz
Posted 4/19/2009 11:17 PM (#43433 - in reply to #43410)
Subject: RE: AMERICADE

New User

Thanks Joyce.
It's good to see the inclusion of future sidecarists. I just started riding solo last year but I know sidecaring is the way I want to go. Thanks for Bruce's contact info. I knew I had read that info before because I remember the "full tank of gas and empty bladder" part )
Now if I can just get time off work and work it into the "family schedule."
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software