Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Riders Wanted -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Pessimism There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist, except an old optimist. Mark Twain
- (Added by: davefran)

Hackers in Toronto
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Riders WantedMessage format

hdrghack
Posted 3/31/2010 7:28 PM (#50214 - in reply to #50212)
Subject: Re: Hackers in Toronto

Expert

durq - 3/31/2010 6:28 PM Garry Re: LT from Kingston: I actually bought it from a guy just north of Gannanoque. If that's what you meant, as they are close to each other. Beautiful bike to drive. Just had the car colour matched to the bike and spent all day getting it ready for the road again. Crazy Frog : I'll look for you in Dover. Talking with some people that frequent to Trenton Rally, it was mentioned that a group of sidecars were trying to organize a run to Dover as well. We'll see what they come up with. I'll look for you If anyone out there has information on the Essex Vermont rally this coming summer, I'd be interested to getting some detail. Don Ottawa

Hi Don,

The 32nd National sidecar Rally is in July from the 8th to the 11th at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction Vermont this is out side of Burlington VT.

If you are planing to attend you can down load a form to pre register by going to the home page and clicking on the "2010 rally" button  should you wish the cost is $30. for members and $35. for non members AFTER june 1st the cost for both is $5. more per person

Camping is $9. per night and this is payable when you arive at the CVE and there is a list of motels for those that prefer not to camp

There are still things in the making but, on friday afternoon there will be an ultimate ice Cream run to the famous Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory not to mention there are tons of things to see and do in the Burlington area saturday morning will be a sidecar show for people to show off their rigs and saturday afternoon there will be the famous sidecar games for anyone that would like to partake

Top of the page Bottom of the page
garry_kramer
Posted 3/31/2010 9:37 PM (#50220 - in reply to #50212)

durq - 3/31/2010 6:28 PM

Garry
Re: LT from Kingston: I actually bought it from a guy just north of Gannanoque. If that's what you meant, as they are close to each other. Beautiful bike to drive. Just had the car colour matched to the bike and spent all day getting it ready for the road again.

Don
Ottawa

Don

That's my friend, he kind of regrets that he sold it......

Garry
crawf
Posted 4/1/2010 4:19 AM (#50223 - in reply to #50212)

Extreme Veteran

Gannanoque?,...that's where david lloyd is from???,..one of your ol toys dave?,..hehe crawf.

Edited by crawf 4/1/2010 6:48 AM
BigD
Posted 4/1/2010 5:34 AM (#50224 - in reply to #46759)

crawf...I do not know if David is 'from' Gannanoque, but he lives in Lachine, Qc...
crawf
Posted 4/1/2010 6:48 AM (#50225 - in reply to #50224)

Extreme Veteran

I thought from previous correspodence that he used to live in that area, and lost his last rig in a fire there while in storage,....purhaps I am mistaken.. hehe... it starts to happen as the age increases,..lol .thanks crawf.
BigD
Posted 4/1/2010 6:14 PM (#50234 - in reply to #46759)

Two important things to remember about getting older...first is that your memory fades...second is...darn I forgot...
durq
Posted 4/3/2010 5:35 PM (#50280 - in reply to #46759)

Re: Garry Kramer... Your friend owning my LT previous to me.

If he wants to get a hold of me again (I've lost his email) I'll send him pictures of what it looks like now (everything has now been colour matched).......and maybe what it is going to look like soon. ( a new project for it now underway)

Don
david lloyd
Posted 11/26/2010 5:56 AM (#54724 - in reply to #50225)

Veteran

crawf - 4/1/2010 7:48 AM I thought from previous correspodence that he used to live in that area, and lost his last rig in a fire there while in storage,....purhaps I am mistaken.. hehe... it starts to happen as the age increases,..lol .thanks crawf.

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I was off line for awhile. I can be reached at [514] 880-3283 or dlloyd@rogers.blackberry.net or davidlloyd@videotron.ca

I live in Lachine, Qc.  I am an English Quebec native. Since that fire where I lost the Vstar 1100 and Chinese Ural knock off, I have had a Roadstar w/ Chinese KO again, and now I have a Royalstar with a TM-500 sidecar and a Royal Enfield C5 Military for kicks!

Edited by david lloyd 11/29/2010 8:02 PM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software