Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuff -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Adventure begins when your plan goes to siht.
- (Added by: Wngnut)

Sidecar.com contacts
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Use care in reading the advice of others. -> discuss USCA stuffMessage format

KYHarry
Posted 1/30/2010 6:53 PM (#48936)
Subject: Sidecar.com contacts

I am getting frustrated. I attempted to contact the mid-west director via e-mail and got a reject message saying his mailbox was over quota. Then, I tried update@sidecar.com to report that and got a reply from the server that that address did not exist. I then tried the Webmaster address (rcstock@sidecar.com) and got that kicked back too. I am going to put the ball in your court. I live in central KY and would like to help in some way to meet others with sidecars. I am the only one I know of in my particular county with a sidecar. I know there is no rep. for KY, so that's a possibility but I would like to discuss it with someone on the board before making a commitment. You can e-mail me at accountosx(at)gmail.com and we can take it from there. This address is one I use for initial contact and I will give my usual one in reply, once contact is established or you can get it from my registration data for the forum.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joyce
Posted 1/31/2010 5:21 AM (#48942 - in reply to #48936)
Subject: Re: Sidecar.com contacts

Thanks for the message Harry. I'll check the links BUT I was doing some email address adjusting yesterday. I'll follow up with an email too. We always need volunteers!
Fly
Posted 1/31/2010 7:04 AM (#48947 - in reply to #48936)
Subject: RE: Sidecar.com contacts

Hello Harry, don't know why i didn't get the e-mail. send me your phone # and i'll call you.
fly USCA mw dir.
Joyce
Posted 1/31/2010 7:14 AM (#48948 - in reply to #48947)
Subject: RE: Sidecar.com contacts

Fly my email to you is bouncing too. Send me an email so I can figure out what you have done???
KYHarry
Posted 1/31/2010 12:33 PM (#48956 - in reply to #48936)
Subject: Re: Sidecar.com contacts

It looks like I started something. I hope I haven't caused any distress for someone. As for an answer to Joyce's e-mails to me, I'll give it a shot to be a point of contact for sidecar enthusiasts in Kentucky. I can't organize rides but can make folks aware of the ones going on in my area. The rides are for all that want to participate and are usually for charity. I'm also a member of the CMA and go on most of our rides as well as other groups, with the exception of 1%ers. Use the following e-mail address for those that want to contact me: wa3ugw (at) gmail.com. I prefer to keep my personal address for limited use. In case spammers get it, I can always get a new gmail address but I've used my personal address for a while and it would be difficult to change it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software