Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> General Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: cross threads are beter than no threads
- (Added by: cant spell)

Looking for Boston area sidecarest for Ad runs
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

Bob Stock
Posted 4/30/2004 10:24 AM (#3261)
Subject: Looking for Boston area sidecarest for Ad runs

USCA Webmaster

I had a call from a promotion group in Mass. that are looking for two sidecar rigs that can be used for a rolling billbord. If you have seen the cars that are wrapped in an ad you will know what I mean. The idea is to ride around the Boston area mostly the colleges, and pass out handouts. I was asked that the bikes should be "cool looking" and the side cars too. This will be during the summer and mostly on Fri and Sat with a few Sundays thrown in. This will be payed for on a hourly basis. I don't really know what it would be but I think it would be around $20/hr. Any one interested? Drop me an e-mail if you are. This has to be put together by July for a Aug. rollout. One other thing. The rig will be restored back to its starting finish after the ad program at no cost to you. Could you also send me a photo of your rig? This is so I can pass it on so a choice can be made.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software