Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- (Added by: DAVE)

F1/F2/Vintage Sidecar Racing
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

CatManMike
Posted 5/3/2010 1:51 AM (#50985)
Subject: F1/F2/Vintage Sidecar Racing

Sidecar Racers Association West (SRA-WEST) will be racing at Willow Springs International Raceway (Rosamond, CA) May 15-16 and Miller Motorsprts Park (Tooele, UT) September 3-5.

Our full schedule can be viewed at: www.sra-west.us

Feel free to stop by any of our events and say hi. If you're crazy enough and you have proper gear for racing we can even arrange to take someone for a ride. If you're afraid of falling off at high speed worry not, it doesn't hurt too bad just so long as you don't get ran over

Anyone is welcome and feel free to jump on the SRA-West forums or contact me here for more information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
CatManMike
Posted 5/9/2010 9:49 PM (#51185 - in reply to #50985)
Subject: Re: F1/F2/Vintage Sidecar Racing

SRA-West Round 6 at WSIR (Rosamond, CA) May15-16 coming up! Anyone in the SoCal area at this time is welcome in the paddock area. Gate fee is $10 for the weekend.
CatManMike
Posted 5/18/2010 10:01 PM (#51357 - in reply to #50985)
Subject: RE: F1/F2/Vintage Sidecar Racing

SRA-West Round 6 race results:

1 Becker & Becker #84 F1
2 Boyd & Blunck #2 F2
3 Wood & Fogle #187 F2
4 Troutman & Scott #284 F2
5 VanOrsdale & Stull #29 F1
6 Chris & Phil Wood #49 F2
7 Jones & Creech #3 F1 DNF
8 Janes & McEwen #10 F1 DNF

Hopefully I can get those of you interested some pictures soon!
RedMenace
Posted 5/24/2010 9:19 AM (#51442 - in reply to #50985)

Elite Veteran

CatManMike - 5/2/2010 10:51 PM

Sidecar Racers Association West (SRA-WEST) will be racing at Willow Springs International Raceway (Rosamond, CA) May 15-16 and Miller Motorsprts Park (Tooele, UT) September 3-5.

Feel free to stop by any of our events and say hi. If you're crazy enough and you have proper gear for racing we can even arrange to take someone for a ride. If you're afraid of falling off at high speed worry not, it doesn't hurt too bad just so long as you don't get ran over

Anyone is welcome and feel free to jump on the SRA-West forums or contact me here for more information.

If you ever get a chance for a joy ride on one of these rigs jump on it! These machines are outrageous and the drivers are amazing. My 3 laps as a passenger were the most exciting moments I have ever experienced on wheels!

http://vimeo.com/5776084

Taxi Ride from Adventure Sidecar on Vimeo.

Edited by RedMenace 5/24/2010 9:19 AM
CatManMike
Posted 5/24/2010 6:41 PM (#51450 - in reply to #51442)

RedMenace - 5/24/2010 7:19 AM

CatManMike - 5/2/2010 10:51 PM

If you ever get a chance for a joy ride on one of these rigs jump on it! These machines are outrageous and the drivers are amazing. My 3 laps as a passenger were the most exciting moments I have ever experienced on wheels!

http://vimeo.com/5776084

Taxi Ride from Adventure Sidecar on Vimeo.

And here's another view from PIR: http://www.youtube.com/user/moikethesquid#p/u/28/_SFwxySz2OM

Granted this was from the race not the parade laps. And Red, I'm sorry you had to ride with Rick. He ran me over in a practice session April of last year while I was passengering for him.
RedMenace
Posted 5/24/2010 8:13 PM (#51456 - in reply to #51450)

Elite Veteran

CatManMike - 5/24/2010 3:41 PM ...and Red, I'm sorry you had to ride with Rick. He ran me over in a practice session April of last year while I was passengering for him.

LOL Rick was very kind to me. I wasn't scared, but I easily could have been All you guys were very impressive out there on the track. What a blast!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software