Return to Home page

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sidecar.com Forum ->  General discussion -> Other Events and Rallys -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
- (Added by: OldSchool_IsCool)

HACK'd Reunion
Moderators: dave

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General discussion -> Other Events and RallysMessage format

Joyce
Posted 9/6/2010 4:30 PM (#53524)
Subject: HACK'd Reunion

Expert

Hi Gals & Guys It's that time again. Time to make plans to come to West Virginia, and visit with us for 3 days. For what we call the HACK'd Reunion. Days are Oct. 1,2,3 This will be OUR Last Reunion. Chris has taken 4 days off from work,. If you can come a day early to offer some help she would be greatful.
I won't be here till maybe friday late. So I can't be around to get things prepaired. I will be a part of , the first ever Motorcycle Cannonball Run. A cross country 3300 mile indurance run for PRE-1916 motorcycles. for more info on this go to www.motorcyclecannonball.com .
so bring your friends and enjoy a great gathering of like minded people and friend.
As always no RV's or DOGS.
MORE info call 304-472-5960

Chris & Gary
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright 2004-2008, The United Sidecar Association — Built by BarringtonPress — Send your suggestions and comments to the webmaster
USCA Web usage policy

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software